We are part of a group of care homes based around the West Midlands. With over 22 years experience in the care home industry we are committed to providing safe, nurturing environments for our residents and staff. We now have 3 care homes within the group each with its own character. Our core values of care include privacy, dignity, rights, independence, choice and fulfilment.
Our philosophy of care
In order to meet the clients needs our philosophy of care includes:
- Provide residents with a secure, relaxed and homely environment in which their care, well being and comfort are of prime importance.
- Carers will strive to preserve and maintain the dignity, individuality and privacy of all residents within a warm and caring atmosphere.
- Cater to the medical / therapeutic, cultural, psychological, spiritual, emotional and social needs of residents.
- Encourage residents to participate in the development of their individualised Care Plans where the involvement of family and friends may be appropriate.
- Successfully encourage mental alertness, self esteem, social interaction with other residents.
- Managing care efficiently and effectively, making the best use of resources and maximising value for the service user.
- Ensuring service users / service user’s relatives receive written information on care home procedures where relevant and appropriate.